Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Shalom#15

It was a beautiful day last Shabbat.  I decided to take my camera so I could take some pictures after our meetings were over.  As I sat in the audience of the Auditorium of Jerusalem Center taking in the amazing view behind the Branch Presidency and listening to our speakers,  I was overcome with feelings of gratitude to our Heavenly Father and his beloved Son for their great love.  Inspite of turmoil around the world, we can have peace in our hearts and homes as we turn to the Savior of the World, Jesus Christ.  When theses students started singing this beautiful song I realized I should have recorded sooner.  Anyway, listen to their song and as I zoom in on our Branch Presidency you might beable to see the Dome of the Rock behind them.  You can hear little childrens voices....I try and sit by our 2nd counselors wife and help her with their 2 little children.   Her daughter Ellie is 3, and Ben is 1 1/2 and their #3 is coming in 3 weeks.  They are both little redheads and are so sweet.